Privacy statementEdit cookie preferences
This privacy statement of Solvimon B.V. relates to the processing of personal data of customers and website visitors. The privacy statement explains how we process personal data, how you can exercise your privacy rights and any other information that is relevant with regard to your privacy.
This is the privacy statement from Solvimon B.V. KVK: 86385879, located at
which is responsible for the processing of personal data as outlined in this statement.
All questions about Solvimon’s processing of personal data can be directed to (e-mail adres invoegen), through regular mail addressed to:Daalsesingel 51,
and by phone via +31854012765
Personal data we process:
Solvimon processes personal data if you use our services and/or because you provide it to us yourself. Below is an overview of the personal data we process:
- First and last name
- Address details
- Phone number
- Email address- Company details
- IP address
Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by phone
- Information about your activities on our website (including cookies and similar techniques)
- Information about your browsing behavior across multiple websites (for example, because this - company is part of an advertising network)
- List of customer contact details via an app
- Internet browser and device type- marketing preferences
Solvimon processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling your payment
- Sending our newsletter and/or advertising brochure
- Being able to call or email you if necessary to carry out our services
- Informing you about changes to our services and products
- Offering you the possibility to create an account
- Analyzing your behavior on the website to improve the website and tailor the offering of products and services to your preferences.
- Following your browsing behavior across multiple websites, enabling us to tailor our products and services to your needs.
- Processing personal data that we are legally obliged to do so, such as data that we need for our tax return.
How long we keep personal data
Solvimon does not keep your personal data longer than necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected.
Sharing of personal data with third parties
Solvimon does not sell your data to third parties and only provides it if necessary for the performance of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. We enter into a data processing agreement with companies that process your data on our behalf to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. Solvimon remains responsible for these processes.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
Solvimon only uses technical and functional cookies, as well as analytical cookies that do not infringe on your privacy. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you first visit this website. The cookies we use are necessary for the technical operation of the website and your ease of use. They ensure that the website functions properly and remember your preferences, for example. We can also optimize our website with these cookies. You can opt-out of cookies by adjusting your internet browser settings so that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can delete all previously stored information through the settings of your browser.
What are your rights with your personal data
You have the right to access, correct or delete your personal data. Additionally, you have the right to revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data by Solvimon or to object to the processing of your personal data and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can request us to send the personal data we have on you in a computer file to you or another organization named by you.
- Access: You have the right to access your personal data and additional information about the processing of your personal data.
- Rectification: You can request the rectification of incorrect or incomplete personal data. If possible, you can provide additional personal information in order to complete the collection of personal data.
- Erasure: You can request Solvimon to delete your personal data.
- Restriction of processing: You can request Solvimon to limit or stop the processing of personal data.
- Object: You have the right to object to the processing of personal data based on the legitimate interests of Solvimon.
- Data portability: You have the right to receive at your request the personal data that you have provided to Solvimon in a structured, standard and machine-readable form.
You can send a request for access, correction, deletion or transfer of your personal data or a request to revoke your consent or to object to the processing of your personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, but within four weeks.
How to file a complaint
Solvimon also wants to inform you that you have the possibility to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens). This can be done via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
Profiling/automatic decision makingSolvimon does not use profiling techniques or any form of automatic decision making.
How we secure personal data
Solvimon takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure, and unauthorized modification. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or if there are indications of abuse, please contact our customer service or via email@example.com.